Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this Dulhan web site (the “Web site”). Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not use this Web site.
If you do use the Web site, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
RULES OF USE
- This site is governed by English law and any dispute or legal action shall be dealt with by the English courts.
- This web site is only for the information of authorised users which excludes users who are prohibited under the applicable laws of their citizenship, domicile or residence from receiving such information or receiving such information in the format presented on this web site.
- Please note that the information available on this web site may change from time to time.
- This Web site is the property of Dulhan. Except unless explicitly stated, the contents of this Web site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Dulhan. You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this Web site to third parties including, but not limited to, “mirroring” any material on this Web site.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Web site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the content in this Web site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any content.
- Your use of this Web site does not create a license or any other rights in Dulhan trademarks, service marks, copyrights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. By using this Web site, you agree to be bound by these Rules of Use.
- Dulhan reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes. The permission granted herein by Dulhan may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
- The sites included in the index are developed by persons over whom Dulhan exercises no control. Dulhan assumes no responsibility for the content of any site included in the index.
- All trademarks and images within this website are the property of their respective owners and are NOT available for sale.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information contained in the material in this Web site is only for information purposes. The material on this Web site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in this Web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
- Dulhan does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this Web site or the reliability of the access to this Web site In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of or inability to use this Web site Dulhan makes no warranty that this Web site (or web sites which are linked to this Web site) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
- The pages contained in this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this Web site are owned or licensed to Dulhan. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in this Web site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
- Dulhan encourages you to use your discretion while browsing the Internet. Although Dulhan has made a diligent effort to exclude objectionable material, some sites may contain information that some people may find inappropriate. In the event you find such objectionable materials we encourage you to forward email to notify Dulhan of any material found by you to be objectionable so that we may review this material and take the appropriate action.
- Dulhan and its suppliers do not warrant that this site is free of objectionable or offensive material.
- This Web site contains material submitted and created by third parties. Dulhan excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
- This Web site also contains links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Dulhan. Dulhan is not responsible for the content of those sites. Dulhan provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
- Any information provided to Dulhan in connection with Dulhan Web Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by Dulhan on a non-confidential basis Dulhan shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE DISCLAIMED BY DULHAN AND ITS SUPPLIERS.
DULHAN’s POLICY CONCERNING CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
Claims of infringement should be in writing and should be directed to Dulhan as specified below. You should include the following information in the written notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Dulhan to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the matter complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Dulhan has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- This site contains links to other sites. Dulhan is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites
All Rights Reserved